Random sketch

Hi. I'm currently re-organising where I store my work digitally and where it is displayed. Finding dead links or images not found. Also, finding some images are everywhere. Unfortunately I'm also finding some have been copied or used commercially without permission.

To start: anything on Photobucket needs moving: some images have gone from Pintrest to re-posting all over Tumblr for example. So I am thinking to make a Facebook page and website as archival storage for viewing with links to Pintrest, blah blah etc. Anyone have views on this?

Next: shopping cart or just where to order prints? I have prints of some pieces if anyone is interested plus anything else will be available to order for now.

Meantime, here a random sketch!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 reacties:

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes